Friday, October 25, 2013

Kaizena - Google Doc Comments

While looking through my Feedly I found this resources called Kaizena. This add on allows for individuals to add verbal comments for grading. My school, like many others use Google or Gmail. this allows for documents to be shared to multiple people and edits can be performed by them. This program allows for the editor to select a portion of the document, highlight it, attach a comment, verbally address something, and share it back with that changes made. This would be a great resource for those working in groups from a distance. Instead of conference calls this allows the user to edit and make comments in their own time. Should be a great resource!

Since I'm not exactly sure how to share my Feedly with my readers here's the link that I have for the resource: http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2013/10/add-voice-comments-to-google-documents.html#.UmsRLSQjiMU

Thanks and Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Travis:
    Thanks for sharing Kaizena - what a powerful tool! I've already shared that with my principals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's pretty cool! Hard to believe that this is available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great way for students to receive instructor feedback! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete